Thai Traditional Massage
Traditional Thai massage is a therapeutic treatment in which passive stretching is applied to the body by moving the body in yoga positions.
In the process, using the thumbs, hands and feet, light pressure is applied to the body’s energy lines.
Thai massage is more than 2,500 years old and resembles a hybrid of shiatsu, acupressure and yoga.
Thai massage triggers healing processes that relieve pain, and better balance the body and mind.
Good to know
True traditional Thai massage is done fully clothed. So it is best to wear loose clothing if you choose this massage. It is also possible to use loose Thai clothing that we always have on hand in our store.
for a 40 minute
for one hour
Traditional Thai massage offers numerous benefits:
- Brings relaxation
- Resolves blockages in energy flows and raises the state of consciousness.
- Relieves pain and tense muscles. Ideal for athletes or people with chronic pains.
- Strengthens and rejuvenates the body.
- Improves flexibility.
- Makes our body absorb nutrients better, and dispose of harmful substances faster.
- Positive influence on blood circulation, nervous system and lymphatic system.
- Gives a sense of well-being which provides a better balance between body and mind.
Video of our Thai traditional massage
Note: This was still recorded in our old location under the previous name “Sawvanee Treatments”.
Use the form below to immediately check if we can book your massage. You will then receive a proposal from us with the possibilities, without obligation.